**Before reading this, if you’re not familiar with Common Law or Maritime/Admiralty Law, please click HERE first.
Whenever you receive a demand for payment from a Bank, Building Society, or Loan Company, all you need to do is to respond correctly, the drift of which is to request them to provide three things:
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting), and
2. Verification of their claim against you (a sworn affidavit or even just a signed invoice – signed is important!), and
3. A copy of the contract binding both parties.
Write to say you would be happy to pay any financial obligation you might lawfully (important word!) owe as soon as these three documents are received.
They can’t validate the debt because they never sustained a loss.
They can’t verify any claim against you – as a flesh and blood human being with a living soul – they will be attempting to talk to your legal fiction NAME.
They can’t produce a copy of the contract because a lawfully binding one doesn’t exist.
What exists is an unenforceable unilateral contract.
What they refer to as ‘your contract with us’ is not a valid, bilateral, agreement – since the four requirements of a lawful, binding contract were not met on the Credit Card (or whatever) ‘application’, namely:
1. Full Disclosure (we are not told that we are actually creating the credit with our signature), and
2. Equal Consideration. They bring nothing to the table, hence they have nothing to lose. (“Consideration” means ‘something of value’, e.g. money, or an item of value – something they are trading for your signature/promise – something they have to lose), and
3. Lawful Terms and Conditions (they are based upon fraud), and
4. Signatures of BOTH Parties/Meeting of the Minds (Corporations can’t sign because they have no Right, or Mind, to contract, because they are soulless legal fictions)
Credit Cards and Loans are win/win for them, and lose/lose for everyone else – it is the slickest con game on the planet.
But you have to know, and understand all of this. If you don’t they will steamroller you. They will try every trick in the book, because it is their life-blood.
Stick to your guns.
ENSURE THAT EVERY LETTER YOU SEND CLEARLY STATES “Without Prejudice“, which means that you reserve all Rights in law, and yield to no contract unless it is lawful by virtue meeting the four conditions above.
Conditions (1) and (2) can never be met. Simply because they never have any money to lend in the first place. Banks are not allowed, by law, to lend any Depositor’s money. Loan Companies do not have any Deposits anyway. Therefore they can only ever lend what you gave to them in the first place, based on your signature on the Loan Application.
THEY LEND BACK TO YOU – WHAT YOU GAVE TO THEM – VIA YOUR SIGNATURE/PROMISE!
They will get the message, because they know they are operating fraudulently.